Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BUY OUR HOUSE!!!

         Cuellar Home
Five years ago, I bought my first house and was overwhelmed with joy and excitement. Buying your first home is a big step in life. The house was built in 1950's, a cottage style with hardwood floors throughout and 3 bedrooms with 2 baths. Through these five years, my parents, sister, Eli, and myself have made many updates. We added some nice touches to the house. In May (2011), Eli and I put our house on the market in hopes that a family will purchase our house to make it their home. I know that if it is meant to be, it will happen. We are continuing to look around and see what is out there. Eli and I are interested in a few different areas of Fort Worth. When the time comes, it will be bitter sweet to say good-bye to our first home but looking forward to new memories in our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment